• spoilers: They abound. Sorry. It's hard to talk about the show in any capacity without spoiling. If you're worried about being spoiled, I suggest you wait until you've seen the entire show before browsing much.
• profanity: We curse sometimes. We're not potty-mouths by nature, but sometimes something has a proper name. Akio and Touga, for example, fuck.
• hentai/lemons: Because we're part of the problem, hentai, lemons, and other such explicit stuff, are allowed on the website. Of course, they will ALWAYS be preceded by a warning. You won't see it unless you want to, so don't whine about "stumbling" onto penises and boobies.
• fan-works: We do not post fan-work on the site without the explicit permission of the person it belongs to. This includes fanart, fanfiction, cosplay, wallpapers, etc, etc. As far as our fan-work, if you'd like to put it on your site, please contact us first. We'll probably be cool with it, but we like to know where our long hours of wasted time are going.
•written content: No, don't take the essays. They're ours. Same goes for the donated essays; contact the writers themselves if you want to use their work.
• layouts: There are better designers to steal from, but should you be found out, we will hunt you down and kill you. Also, we won't make layouts for you. Unless you pay us, we're very, very open to that sort of thing.
• multimedia: This is the stuff in Multimedia and Audiology. The wallpapers, mp3s, and such are meant for personal use, and are not to be put on your sites without explicit permission. Again, donated material requires the permission of the original creators. Our own material also requires explicit permission, but we'll usually be pretty free with that. Just ask.
• gallery pictures: This we're considerably more lenient with. The scans from the gallery may be used for whatever you like. Layouts, wallpapers, whatever. You can even steal a few of your favorite pictures for your own galleries, but don't be unreasonable about it and definitely credit us with a link. I (Giovanna) spent a lot of time and money in the making of the gallery, and I deserve credit for it.
• opinions/theories/rants: SKU is a show that inspires opinion, encourages theory, and occasionally warrants ranting. This site, with few exceptions (Audiology, and the Gallery), is not an information site. There are plenty of sites with information about SKU. We make no attempt to mask our opinion of characters, and our theories surrounding them. If you think our ideas are wrong, or generally wanna yell at us, feel free to do so, we love debate. Just don't expect us to not be ourselves on our site, you meanie.
The content on Empty Movement is © Giovanna Spadaro and Yasha (who will remain otherwise nameless). Images and media scanned, ripped, and altered by us. Shoujo Kakumei Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena) is © Kunihiko Ikuhara, Chiho Saito, Shogakukan and bePapas/TV Tokyo and/or their respective copyright holders. The US release of the Revolutionary Girl Utena series and movie is © Central Park Media, and the US release of the Utena manga is © VIZ . Don't sue us.